City plan home • Full resolution
Part of Flower Castle
(1) FLOWER/VICTORY STATION of the Verdam underground N-Loop, where
Tsala disembarks before the chapter begins.
(2) REVISION COLONNADE intersection with Flower Boulevard.
(3) The INTRUSIVE SKYSCRAPER that blocks the pathway home, where
Tsala encounters a stranger.
(4) The EYE OF SPHYGMUS, the tallest tower of the southeastern Flower
Castle, used as a landmark when travelling by rooftop.
(5) The STYROFOAM GAP and the descending stair to PHALANX GALLERY.
(6) Tsala's HOME BUILDING.
The arc (3)-(4)-(5) is not explicitly depicted as a scene and primarily
consists of rooftop travel.